no please, don’t text me back, i insist
sadie-whitecoat asked: o and 23, 28, and 30!
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Oh wow probably Hebrew because how cool would that be? Plus i can already read it soooo yeah!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yep! I’m a really picky eater but I’ve actually had indian food and I remember it being pretty good
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
sadie-whitecoat asked: 11 and 12!
so many questions! haha but i love it!
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
i havent really thought about this haha um i like Jennifer or Rose
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
weirdly enough i’ve thought of boy names! I like Seth and Darren lol
sadie-whitecoat asked: top 5 favorite letters of the alphabet. and GO! no, just kidding. ok no really top 5 favorite movies.
lol hmm I’m really bad at this. My sister and I were doing a desert island thing with this and it took me like a half hour to decide
1. Back to the Future because it’s a classic and it’s awesome and it was basically my childhood and yeah
2. Pitch Perfect because i freakin love this movie and I relate to it so much even if it’s just about a bunch of girls singing but it’s got a much deeper meaning to me
3. Bridesmaids because holy crap this movie just makes me really happy and it’s actually super deep
4. The Blind Side because it will always remind me of my mom and her love for it haha
5.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 because it’s the end of an era that was just totally awesome and it’s one of my favorite movie series everrrrr
Sorry if those were all really lame but these are probably my faves. I also really like Silver Linings Playbook, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller, Mean Girls, The Hunger Games, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Easy A… the list goes on and on.